This past year had been a doozy, full of excitement, challenges, and fabulous times. Ending this year has been a very reflective process for myself because 2016 will be a whole different ball game. I graduated a couple weeks ago from the University of Kentucky which is exciting and sad. I am sad to leave my undergrad days behind but I am excited to see what is to come for myself. The age 23 is the year I also thought as a kid that I would have it all figured out and be completely fabulous so we will have to wait to see if that is true!
This year I was able and lucky enough to do many fun things such as:
- Graduated from UK and completed student teaching.
- See Maroon 5, Ariana Grande, and Iration in concert.
- Go to North Carolina, Chicago, and Florida on trips.
- I went white water rafting on New River in West Virginia.
- Blogged more and put my blog out in the world more
- Tried many new foods, restaurants, and places
- Turned 23!
I feel like there is a ton more but that is all I could think of on the spot. I hope 2016 brings even more wonderful memories with friends, family, and my BF. Happy New Year! Stay safe and enjoy!